Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Leo Sign Applique


I made this applique in three parts; the circle, the top of the tail, and the bottom of the tail. Once you make them you can either sew them together before you apply them to your project or just apply the pieces to your project so they look like one piece.

Circle
Ch 11. sl st in first to form a ring. ch 1, *sc in next st. inc in next* around. sl st to first to join. End.

1st Tail Piece
Ch 13, 2 dc in 3rd ch from hook. 1 dc in next, 2 dc in next, 1 dc in next 3, 2 dc in next, 1 dc in next, 2 dc in next, 1 dc in next, sc in last. End.

2nd Tail Piece
Ch 13, dc in 3rd ch from hook and next 4 ch. 2 dc in next, dc in next, 2 dc in next 2 ch, dc in last 2 ch. End.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a LEO. So yes I'll take this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Let me know if you have any problems with it.

      Delete