Monday, June 17, 2013

Start of the crochet patterns!

Well I promised that I would post the patterns that I have written so far so I'm getting to it. First though I would like to share some of the things that I have made from other pattern writers, of coarse putting my own twist to their pattern, but the credit is all theirs.
I don't know who wrote this pattern but it is a great fedora hat crochet pattern that I found free on the web.
This is Inuyasha that I made from a basic body pattern that I also found free on the web and just decided what colors I wanted everything. The ears should have been white though. =/
This bib I made from a simple bib pattern that was on the web and I added that phrase for my niece who's Dad is an engineer.

Those are just a few. I don't have all my pictures with me unfortunately though. Maybe some other time! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment